I am so NOT ready for the 2012 Challenge Season to begin but, I also, can’t pass them up! So, I’m in!! The first I’m joining for the next year is:
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge
It runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie’s blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
There are four levels:
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The ‘Fun Size’ YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
Well, I’m in for the ‘Fun Size’. So, it looks like I’ll be reading at least 20 YA books next year. Though I have no idea what, yet.
© Hott Books | Google+