How about you? Do you know you need to set aside time to get your blogging under control? Do you need to make this a simpler & more fun journey? I do & here is how I’m handling it…
I’m joining in on the Bloggiesta hosted by
January 21, 22, 23 of 2011
From her website:
It’s that time of year again where Natasha at Maw Books hosts – a three day event to help bloggers get organized and caught up. Natasha writes:
The beginning of the year is a great time to evaluate your blog, see how you’re doing, and get re-energized for the rest of the year!
Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
Natasha has a whole list of possible activities to do during the event on her post – so make sure you.
How to play:
- The date is Friday, January 21st Saturday the 22nd and Sunday the 23rd. You can really start whenever you want within that time but official hours are 8am to 8am (wherever you are). That is a total of 76 hours, the hours spent on the challenge do NOT need to be in a row. Use the entire 76 hour time frame and see what you can do with it.
- It’s your call as to how much you want to put into it. But you have to put something into it or it’s not a challenge. So stay up all night or sleep and take care of kids when you need to.
- When you start the challenge, go to Natasha’s blog and to the “starting line” post and link to your specific post about beginning the challenge which is posted on your blog. That way Natasha can track participants and know who’s really at the party.
- How many updates (if any) you want to do is up to you. Make it work for you.
- There will be bloggers hosting mini-challenges as well. These are great to learn new information. To get an idea of the mini-challenges last time, .
- If you are on Twitter, use the hashtag #bloggiesta to join the chatter.
- Your final summary post needs to be posted no later than end of the day Monday, January 24th. Come back to the finish line and link to your specific summary post. Your summary should include the number of hours spent on the challenge, what you accomplished, links to mini-challenge hosts if you completed them and any other experiences you’d like to add.
To learn more and to sign up,.
© Hott Books | Google+