My favorite genre of books really are Christmas books, so I’m thrilled to enter into challenges that connect me with others of the same ilk. If you’re like me then stop by The Christmas Spirit and join in on the fun!
So now all I have to do is to pick some books… I’ve chosen:
– Cowboy Christmas by Mary Connelly
– A Simple Amish Christmas by Vannetta Chapman
– That Holiday Feeling by Debbie Macomber, Sherryl Woods, Robyn Carr
– Home in Time for Christmas by Heather Graham
– On a Snowy Night by Debbie Macomber
– Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage by Patricia Thayer
– Home for the Holidays by Debbie Macomber
– The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
– Christmas Footprints by Todd Stiles
– A Magical Christmas Present by Victoria Alexander, Eugenia Riley, Lisa Cach
– Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber
Well, gosh, and all I did was to include the ones on my Nook that I’ve not yet read. Grr. I need to stop buying books!! It’s just so easy with the Nookie!!
The Christmas Spirit: ANNOUNCING…THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT READING CHALLENG…
© Hott Books | Google+