Yeah!! He was my first crush… well, it was either Holmes, Matlock, or Perry Mason.
Yes, I do need LOTS of help!!
Thanks to my darling, Bev, though, I can now get my dose of Holmes and enter another challenge.She posted MY READER'S BLOCK: Baker Street Challenge and I’d no idea that there was such a thing, but now I do!!
I should know better than to try and fight the siren song of a good challenge. Especially when I have books sitting on the TBR piles that will just fit right into the needs of the challenge.
So, I’m signing Baker Street Challenge, an annual reading challenge for one of the most iconic and enigmatic literary figures, Sherlock Holmes. We’ll be celebrating Doyle’s original stories as well as the rich world of new adventures his works have inspired.
- Choose a goal from the reading tier below and add your name to the sign up page.
- The challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2011. You can sign up for the challenge at any time before December 31, 2011.
- You do not have to choose your books in advance. You may change your reading list at any point in the challenge.
- Overlapping with other challenges is fine.
- Audio books and eBooks are allowed.
- Feel free to post reviews or general thoughts about your reading to the Baker Street Challenge blog. Please e-mail me at bookishruth [at] gmail [dot] com to be added as a contributor.
Three Pipe Problem: 3 books
The Sign of Four: 4 books
Five Orange Pips: 5 books
Seven Percent Solution: 7 books
I believe I’ll be doing the Seven Percent Solution…
Will you join me? Just hop on by The Baker Street Challenge. … Oh, and uh, don’t let CMash know you saw me there!
© Hott Books | Google+