I enjoyed Bloggiesta! How about you?
(okay, I’ll admit it… since Zany started cheer-leading everything I type sounds like a chant. Is it just me or am I starting to talk in rhymes? It’s like the Dr Seuss era all over again!)
Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. ; Organize.
My to do list was:
- Fix my labels so that they are much easier to find and I don’t forget any when I’m tagging. – I’m finished. I spent 7 hours fixing these this week.
- Make my Challenges Page pretty – because it’s SO screwed up!! – I’m finished. I spent 4 hours on this.
- Make drafts for my posts (Teaser Tuesdays, Free Fridays, & Novella Saturdays) – Complete I’ve spent 2 hours on this.
- Update my Challenges – Complete. I spent 2 hours on this.
- Determine posts/topics for the challenge sites — The Three R’s & Challenge Addicts – Not started. I spent 0 hours on this.
- Get rid of Digsby & add Google Desktop to the PC (I like it much better!) – Not started. I’ve spent 0 hours on this.
- Clean up the old posts so they don’t have funky colors & instead use the styles like they are supposed to! – Not started I spent 0 hours on this.
- Get some Teaser Tuesdays done. – Not started. I spent 0 hours on this.
- Get the rest of my reviews on GR, BN, & CBD. – Not started. I spent 0 hours on this.
- Update GR with current TBR, wishlist(match BN), and giveaways. – Not started. I spent 0 hours on this.
- … – I spent – hours on this.
Nope, I didn’t get done. The kids & this stupid allergic reaction I had to MIL’s cats got in the way. But I will finish… it’s just going to take me a bit longer than I’d hoped.
Anyway – thanks so much to Maw Books for hosting! She’s absolutely spendiferous! (Allergy Meds?)
Have a wonderful night, y’all!
** Many of the books I review are Advance Review Copies. These books are loaned to me for my review. I am in no way compensated for my time nor am I asked to give anything but my honest review.
© Hott Books | Google+