Until New Years I’ll be doing something a bit different. Each Saturday, I’ll do a mini-review of one of the ‘books’ contained in a novella. Enjoy!
A Prairie Christmas Collection:
9 Historical Christmas Romances from America’s Great Plains
Contained in this collection are:
- Take Me Home by Tracey V. Bateman
- One Wintry Night by Pamela Griffin
- Image of Love by JoAnn A. Grote
- The Christmas Necklace by Maryn Langer Smith
- A Christmas Gift of Love by Darlene Mindrup
- God Jul by Tracie Peterson
- Circle of Blessings by Deborah Raney
- Christmas Cake by Janet Spaeth
- Colder Than Ice by Jill Stengl
This will Elizabeth and Joel’s first Christmas together as a married couple and Elizabeth is ecstatic! Until Joel starts telling her about his Christmases growing up in the fancy house with the linen table cloths and humongous tree. Living in the prairie, they’re now lucky to have wooden floors instead of dirt and more than one room. But they’ll make do – together.
Then… Joel gets a letter. His mother will be visiting them for the holidays…
Elizabeth’s antics in this book were so typical and so funny that you just couldn’t help but to smile – and remember. I think I enjoyed this story so much because of the memories and warmth it brought back to me. It was cute and fun!
** Many of the books I review are Advance Review Copies. These books are loaned to me for my review. I am in no way compensated for my time nor am I asked to give anything but my honest review.
© Hott Books | Google+