Until New Years I’ll be doing something a bit different. Each Saturday, I’ll do a mini-review of one of the ‘books’ contained in a novella. Enjoy!
A Prairie Christmas Collection:
9 Historical Christmas Romances from America’s Great Plains
Contained in this collection are:
- Take Me Home by Tracey V. Bateman
- One Wintry Night by Pamela Griffin
- Image of Love by JoAnn A. Grote
- The Christmas Necklace by Maryn Langer Smith
- A Christmas Gift of Love by Darlene Mindrup
- God Jul by Tracie Peterson
- Circle of Blessings by Deborah Raney
- Christmas Cake by Janet Spaeth
- Colder Than Ice by Jill Stengl
James may have avoided prison only through the love of a Christian employer but to some he’ll always be a thief.
Yet, not only did he avoid prison but he has also worked his way through college and is now an assistant to a wonderful God-fearing dean. And, most importantly, James has trusted his life to God and His will.
Even if His will means loosing Stella.
It was really hard to get into this book. I liked the characters, I liked the plot, I liked the setting. I just didn’t LOVE any of it. It wasn’t bad, it actually was quite interesting, it just didn’t draw me in or captivate me. I didn’t mind putting down the Nook to take pictures of the game. (Usually it’s a hard decision made only through the love I have for the children.)
** Many of the books I review are Advance Review Copies. These books are loaned to me for my review. I am in no way compensated for my time nor am I asked to give anything but my honest review.
© Hott Books | Google+