I was tagged by CMash, from Cmash Loves to Read. I agree that one of the best part of blogging is the friendships that form. I don’t know what I’d do without CMash, she reminds me on a daily basis to keep my chin up and keep plugging away.
1. When do you usually know and feel that it’s finally the holidays?
I’m usually ready for Christmas at Halloween. My second baby’s birthday is then and I just start getting in the mood. Not so this year, though…
2. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Nothing, really. This is the first year that I can say that I’m absolutely content.
3. Do you go all out with decorations?
Nope. Usually just the one room.
4. What are you doing Christmas Eve?
I believe we’ll be doing the church services.
5. What are you doing Christmas Day?
A peaceful day with the inlaws – only about 15 of us. I hope!
6. It’s Christmas time. What are you reading?
Everything! I adore Christmas books.
7. Favorite movie to watch during the holidays?
I enjoy the Halmark Christmas movies but nothing in particular. Though I do still make the kids what the ‘oldies’ with me. (Rudolph, Frosty, those Fred Astaire movies)
8. Favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Bell Rock
9. Favorite holiday drink?
Egg Nog… the real stuff
10. How is your Christmas shopping going?
Almost done. Well, everyone except my children who I’ve gotten barely anything for… oops!
11. If you could spend Christmas Day anywhere else, where would you spend it?
I’ll enjoy Christmas this year because everyone will be together. Some years we aren’t all together. So this year there is no where else I’d rather be!
12. Any holiday traditions?
We used to have a Christmas breakfast the week of Christmas with my siblings but everyone is scattered now and I miss it a bunch. Now we just hang out and do a LOT of visiting.
13. Favorite thing about the holidays?
Peaceful time getting along with relatives. Everyone puts the past irritations behind us and moves on to start the new year.
© Hott Books | Google+