Well, it’s time for an update on my Thankfully Reading Weekend.
Thankfully Reading is being hosted by Jenn from Jenn’s Bookshelves
Still to Read
- The Red Siren by M. L. Tyndall
- Montana Rose by Mary Connealy
- Wildflower Bride by Mary Connealy
- Mistress by Midnight by Nicola Cornick
- Bless This Mouse by Lois Lowry
- A Lonely Death by Charles Todd (I’ve started this 3 times & not gotten into it yet so maybe not…)
- THE TRUTH: I’m a Girl, I’m Smart and I Know Everything! by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- Secrets: You Tell Me Yours and I’ll Tell You Mine Maybe by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- Case File: Canyon Creek, Wyoming by Paula Graves
- Betrayal In Death by JD Robb — I almost forgot I need to get this done by Tuesday…
- Lydia’s Charm by Wanda E. Brunstetter
- Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
I’ve started to add more books to my library of books to be used as prizes. I’d decided to add 50 and I’m not there yet, but we’ll see.
Will you join in on the Challenge or are you just going to visit?
Thanks so much CMash for letting me know about this!! You’re awesome!!
** Many of the books I review are Advance Review Copies. These books are loaned to me for my review. I am in no way compensated for my time nor am I asked to give anything but my honest review.
© Hott Books | Google+