Hosted by Jenn from Jenn’s Bookshelves
I have several books to read this weekend so I’m so absolutely in!!
We’re not doing much on Thanksgiving day – just dinner and games with hubby’s immediate family. We’ll be there for 12+ hours so I’ll be reading!! I love them all but we do spend TONS of time together so they won’t feel like I’m being terribly rude.
Friday, I do have to work and then it’s the annual tree day so we’ll be decorating the house and getting ready but, well, maybe the boss will decide that it’s a holiday and I won’t need to work.
Saturday, NO SOCCER!! Yeah! I’ll just have to prod CJ into working on his history project. That’s really about it. Yeah!! Unless, we get company – that’s still a possibility.
Sunday – well, we’ll do church and then visit the Grandma’s but there will be plenty of drive time… ride time… when I can concentrate.
The books I’d like to finish this weekend – including reviews – are:
- Lydia’s Charm by Wanda E. Brunstetter
- The Red Siren by M. L. Tyndall
- Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
- Montana Rose by Mary Connealy
- Wildflower Bride by Mary Connealy
- Mistress by Midnight by Nicola Cornick
- Bless This Mouse by Lois Lowry
- A Lonely Death by Charles Todd (I’ve started this 3 times & not gotten into it yet so maybe not…)
- THE TRUTH: I’m a Girl, I’m Smart and I Know Everything! by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- Secrets: You Tell Me Yours and I’ll Tell You Mine Maybe by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- There is also a Harlequin book on my table that I’m to be reading and haven’t I just can’t remember which.
- Betrayal In Death by JD Robb — I almost forgot I need to get this done by Tuesday…
I’m starting Lydia’s Charm tonight so maybe it can’t be included.
What else am I planning? I need to add more books – no less than 50 – to my library of books to be used as prizes.
Will you join in on the Challenge or are you just going to visit?
Thanks so much CMash for letting me know about this!! You’re awesome!!
** Many of the books I review are Advance Review Copies. These books are loaned to me for my review. I am in no way compensated for my time nor am I asked to give anything but my honest review.
© Hott Books | Google+