I received a wonderful package in the mail today! Thanks to Melissa at The Avid Reader’s Musings
Now, just in case you can’t see – I’ve received
- Treasure by Lisa Tawn Bergen (Christian Romance, Yeah!!)
- The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (I’ve SO been wanting to read this!)
- An Adorable Journal that I’m hoping my son doesn’t see because it will disappear…
- An adorable little bracelet… how did you know I only wear blues & greens?
- and Wonderful, Scrumptious Ghirardelli Chocolate! Mmmm. That won’t make it through tonight!
So I must say a heartfelt
At least you, unlike that silly man I married read my wish list!!
(Do you know he had the audacity to tell me that if I put it on my wishlist it spoils the surprise because I know I might get it? So instead, every year, he finds me stuff not on my wish list… and wonders why I don’t want it… Grrr, men!)