It’s taken quite a lot of begging by several of her more vocal fans but my darling Danielle has finally agreed to host the Historical Romance Challenge again for 2012. Here is the post:
2012 Historical Romance Challenge – Sign up now!:
Do to popular demand I have decided to host the Historical Romance Reading Challenge again for 2012. Although I am making some changes from last year so make sure you read all the details before signing up.
1. Please post the challenge button on your blog sidebar.
2. Sign up using the linky tool below. Please put your name and your blog name in the linky tool. (example: Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies)
3. The challenge is to read 12 Historical Romance novels in a year. Each month you will post your review using the linky tool in that months post. Your book can be a paranormal, fantasy, erotica etc. as long as it takes place in history and is a romance novel. If you have a question as to whether your book qualifies you can email me at email@example.com. You can also use the same review for other challenges as long as its ok with the other blog.
4. Every month there will be a chance to win a bookmark made by Miss Bohemia similar to the ones pictured on her website here so go check them out.
5. At the very end of the challenge who ever has read their 12 books will be entered to win a grand prize.
6. All the giveaways will be international.
7. Be prepared to have some fun. 🙂